Are you excited to build the best budget PC for you? Choosing the right pc components for a budget PC build is a very hard choice for beginners. In this article, our team do the research have done the research part for you. Here we publish the article about the pc build under 20000 in India guide 2021.
You can also check our article for video editing pc build here
Before we start to build this PC, you need to remember few things like, Rs 20k is a price range where a PC can be built but you have to compromise your quality. but don’t worry here we suggested the best components for you in this price range. So, if you want it just for some light task purposes then take a better CPU. But if you want to play games as well as tasks, you’ll need a GPU and that’s a tougher choice.
Well, whenever we try to build a better PC there is a question that always we have in mind that Which CPU should I use on our pc build: Intel or AMD? Here You have to choose it according to your need and circumstances. Here we are building a pc under a very tight budget under 20k so an AMD APU will be a good choice since it comes with integrated Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics.
You can also our article about best graphics card under 10000 .
But if you are an intel lover then you can also go for an Intel Pentium processor also but you will need a very good dedicated Gpu with it and the total price will be much higher than the AMD APU. We also all added an alternative choice for you where you place Intel PC build option below this article, make sure you check it (If you want to use dedicated GPU for your PC build).
- Processor: AMD Athlon 3000G with Radeon Vega 3 Graphics.
- Motherboard: ASUS Prime A320M-K AM4 uATX Motherboard
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 8GB (1 * 8GB) DDR4 3000 MHz
- Storage: Western Digital WD Green 120 GB
- Power Supply: Ant Esports VS500L Power Supply
- Cabinet: CHIPTRONEX MX3 RGB Mid Tower Cabinet USB 3.0
Now, Here is the full details of the above-listed components. Let’s check the features, pricing of each component we use to build our PC.
1: CPU: AMD Athlon 3000G
AMD Athlon 3000G 2nd Generation Desktop Processor With Radeon Vega 3 Graphics Desktop Processor 2 Cores 3.5GHz 5MB Cache and AMD heat sink fan. It’s one of the perfect Processor for a budget PC build.
Our article for the best graphics card under 20000. you can read this.
This processor uses a very low power of 35 watts. Which is very less than the average processor power consumption.
Features to Buy:
- 2 Cores & 4 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.5GHz, 5MB Cache, TDP: 35W
- System Memory Specification: 2667MHz, System Memory Type: DDR4, Memory Channels: 2
- Socket: AM4, Motherboard Compatibility: AMD 300, 400 serles chipset based motherboards
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics, Heatsink Fan: AMD Stock Cooler
- 3 Years Warrant
Motherboard: ASUS Prime A320M-K AM4 uATX
ASUS Prime A320M-K AM4 uATX is the best gaming Motherboard in this budget price point. It supports up to the latest AMD am4 Athlon sockets processor. ASUS Prime A320M-K AM4 uATX can provide users with the most elegant and comprehensive features and the fastest, stable, and smoothest user experience.
Check our article about best graphics card under 30000 .
It comes with Fan Xpert Dedicated CPU and case fan controls Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise. Not only that it equipped with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, but a simple BIOS adjustment also lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors and it also supports both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Features to buy:
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered, Non-ECC Memory.
- Fan Xpert Dedicated CPU and case fan controls Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC.
- Lightning-fast storage speeds with acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3.
- Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
- ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 8GB (1 * 8GB) DDR4 3200 MHz
- Memory Type : DDR4 / Capacity : 8GB (8GBx1)
- Tested Speed : 3200MHz / Tested Latency : 16-18-18-38 / Tested Voltage : 1.35V
- SPD Speed : 2133MHz / SPD Voltage : 1.20V
- Multi-Channel Kit: Single Channel Kit
Storage Drive: Western Digital WD Green 120 GB
As we always recommend an m2 SSD is far better than a normal ssd. There are lots of reasons behind everyone buying and suggesting SSDs now. Nowadays Everyday life is becoming faster and time is becoming more precious.
WD is one of the best brands for SSDs. Though you can go for any other brands like Seagate or something, we want the best for you.
Check our article about best graphics card under 15000 .
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- With sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s quickly boot your system, launch apps and open files.
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs.
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. LabTM certified for compatibility and reliability.
- Includes a Brand Warranty: 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free,Country of Origin: China
PSU: Ant Esports VS500L Power Supply
The power supply is one of the major units of pc build. here We have given very higher importance to the power supply because using a low-quality power supply, the chances of the power supply burning out. Ant Esports VS500L is a good quality power supply and also a very good choice for our budget PC build. It has black housing, cable sleeving, and connectors.
You always remember that whenever you are buying a power supply always buy the premium quality brands products and therefore you shouldn’t buy a cheap PSU. It is the main power supply part of your PC so you should invest in it if you can, for safety. This is a very common PSU. Here are some key features.
- Single 12v Rail – A single 12V rail promises reliable and consistent power delivery. Power Output: 500 W
- Silent 120mm fan – The 120mm fan spins consistently yet quietly to keep the unit cool even under full load & is rated for 100,000 hours of lifespan!
- Modern Connectors – Comes with all the cables for a modern high-end system including a dual 4 pin CPU connector.
- High-Quality Components – The VS500L is made with high-quality components for reliable and consistent performance
- Years Warranty – The PSU comes with a full 2 years warranty
Case: CHIPTRONEX MX3 RGB Mid Tower Cabinet
CHIPTRONEX MX3 RGB Mid Tower is best for the first budget PC to build. It’s very cheap and it has RGB in its modern-looking PC case. This modern looking cabinet has two slots for SSDs. There is one USB 2.0 port, one USB 3.0 (one more could have been better), one audio output port, and one microphone input port in the front panel.
are you interested in graphics cards then check out this article for best graphics card 2021 india
- The MX3 RGB has a dedicated RGB control button on top for the front RGB strip to change Different RGB color modes
- It comes pre installed one 120mm normal fans on rear
- Motherboard supports – ATX,Micro ATX and Mini ITX
- It has 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass on side panel which give the case a unique outlook and various options to show off your build inside.
- It has one USB3.0, two USB2.0, RGB control button and HD audio on top
Alternative Intel PC build under 20k In Budget
On the other hand, A gaming PC needs a GPU, But in this low price bracket, it is tough and the price may be a little bit extended to 23k. But we tried our best to provide the best hardware possible. So, there will be a few changes in the components section. In the previous, we have mentioned an AMD powered APU, which is capable of light gaming and if you can add an external GPU with it it’ll be an excellent choice.
We just changed the CPU and added GPU. But other components are almost the same we use on our AMD build. Here’s a quick pricing overview if you use Intel Pentium CPU & GALAX GeForce® GT 1030 GPU on your PC build.
1: CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400
The Great Intel Pentium Gold G5400 is one of the latest low priced extraordinary Desktop processors. This new tech Coffee Lake processor comes with two cores with Hyper-Threading technology with four threads. And it has a base clock frequency of 3.7 GHz which is phenomenal in this price segment.
Are you know about Nvidia and AMD rivalry then check out this article about Nvidia vs Amd
Pentium Gold G5600 offers you a solid gaming performance if you plan to pair your processor with a dedicated GPU. If you use a dedicated GPU then this processor performs like a beast in the budget gaming section.
2: GPU: Asus GeForce GT 1030 2G
The new Asus GeForce GT 1030 has power that accelerates your entire PC gaming experience in the budget price range. Its powerful graphics engine system and based on state-of-the-art technologies to accelerates your new release 3d gaming performance.
It’s Powered with a single 40mm fan, that easily manages the heat without much making annoying noise & delivering highly stable gaming performance. Asus GeForce GT 1030 comes with a very user-friendly GUI. With this GUI you can also use the flash BIOS, recover BIOS, control fan speed, and change clock settings, etc
More Graphics card article click here
- Has the New Pascal Architecture
- 2GB (6.0 GHz) 64-bit GDDR5 latest Technology
- Game Ready Drivers from nvidia
- Dual Display Connectors – 1 x HDMI (2.0b), 1 x SL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock up to 1468 MHz
- Low Profile Form Factor system system
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology
- Microsoft DirectX Vulkan API software
- Open GL 4.5 Support
Extra Additional Components for Budget PC build
1: Monitor: Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch
Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch LED-Backlit monitor is the best budget gaming monitor under 10000 rupees. this monitor is additional for those who want to have a gaming setup. It has an attractive design, small size, and decent technical specifications. The most decent thing is that it has a screen of 75-hertz refresh rate.
The model’s colour response is over 99% SRGB, with a 250 Nits Brightness level, meaning that it is very much able to produce stunningly beautiful and especially realistic visuals.
In addition, this monitor comes with a 1 ms response time with a 75 HZ refresh rate and a good aspect ratio of 16:9 enables you to watch movies and play games in better quality.
Features to Buy:
- Exceptional Full HD 21.5 Inch Display I Enjoy immaculate image quality with 1920×1080 resolution and 178 degree wide viewing angles
- 1 MS Visual Response Boost Reduce Ghost & smearing effect also Elimination blur on fast-moving object I 75 Hz Refresh Rate for Outstanding fluidity of images
- Integrated AMD FreeSync technology eliminates screen tearing while minimizing lag and latency and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- Connectivity Options: 1 X VGA 2 X HDMI (1.4) Ports with Inbox HDMI and VGA Cables
- Care for your eyes with Bluelight Shield, Flickerless, Low Dimming, ComfyView Display I Acer Game Modes to optimize the visuals for different types of content: Action, Racing, Sport, User, Standard, ECO, Graphic and Movie.
- Black Boost with 11 levels of dark level adjustments, Optimize the dark field and see details at a glance I Display Widget for Easy modification of monitor settings
2: Keyboard & Mouse: Zebronics Zeb-Companion 107 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo with Nano Receiver
Zebronics Zeb-Companion 107 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo is a durable duo budget keyboard and mouse with a high comfortable style and simple keys together. It comes with the keyboard thanks to the low-profile, whisper-quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys and a number pad.
With its thin profile, spill-resistant design, durable keys that can withstand up to 11 million keystrokes, and sturdy, adjustable tilt legs, this sleek keyboard not only looks and feels good it’s built to last.
- Companion 107 is a wireless keyboard and mouse combo that comes with a nano receiver built for home/office use.
- Keyboard Interface USB (Nano receiver) Total No.of Keys 104
- Keyboard Low battery LED indication Rupee key Power saving mode UV Printed keycaps
- The keyboard features 104 keys inclusive of a rupee key. It has a low battery LED indication and a power-saving mode.
- Mouse Interface USB (Nano Receiver) Resolution 1200 DPI No. of Buttons 3
- Mouse High Precision Compact & Ergonomic Design Advanced optical sensor technology Nano Receiver Plug and Play
- Button life 3 million cycles Wireless range 10 meters (without obstacles)
Final Thoughts of our team on Budget PC build
We have done our best to provide you with an ultimate guide for the best gaming PC build under 20000. I hope you are satisfied with this budget pc build. Have something in mind? Anyways, tell us if you liked or disliked this list. And also if you have any suggestions in here, that will be appreciated. We will keep it up to date.
You May also like:
I hope you will get and find your perfect budget graphics card. If you love our effort then you can share this article on social media and if you have some questions related to wired headphones, then let me know in the comment section.
Thank you. Have a lovely day.